We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products and/or shipping destinations. Some products cannot or we will not ship to certain international destinations. Any additional shipping fees and import duties or taxes are the customer's responsibility.
- When you place an order, shipping prices and delivery dates are based on the availability of your items. Shipping options will be available at checkout. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping dates and prices will vary.
- We do offer Free Shipping via UPS Ground within the continental US only on all orders placed on this website besides products that specify that shipping is not free or has the price "plus shipping".. This does not apply to fax or telephone orders.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
To Read the full Terms and Conditions please go to : http://www.fingerprintdoorlocks.com/terms.php
Intelligent Biometric Controls is a great company to order from because of the free 1 year replacement warranty offered on all new locks purchased unless otherwise stated. Warranties apply to the original purchase date of the device. The warranty is not extended another 12 month when an RMA lock is received. We also offer repairs for units out of warranty if approved by our technical support team. Even after your warranty expires, you could still have an opportunity to buy an extended warranty! Call us to speak to a sales representative about these offers.
- You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item) or the item was DOA (Dead on Arrival).
- Before any returns or repairs can be done, customers must speak to an IBC technician to determine the problem with the unit. All replacement and repaired items are tested before they are shipped out.
- Once a technician has been contacted an e-mail will be sent to you to fill out to be enrolled in the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) process. This must be completed by the customer.
DOA: If the unit is Dead On Arrival, an IBC employee can assess that. DOA items must be claimed within 14 days of receipt of the item. Once IBC is contacted about a DOA item, we will email a return label to send the dead unit back before sending a replacement.
Cross-Ship Replacements: If a customer wants to receive a replacement unit before sending back the defective unit, they must go through the cross-ship procedure. IBC requires the customer to pay the cost of a new lock plus shipping of the new lock. When the defective item is returned to IBC’s RMA department, the cost of the lock is refunded.
Restocking Fee: If keys or other accessories are missing, a 20% restocking fee will be assessed.
Return Shipping: It is the customer’s responsibility to ship the defective unit and all accessories in the original packaging inside of a shipping box to the RMA department. Instructions for this will be given once the RMA sheet has been filled out. If a lock is returned without an RMA number, it will be refused and sent back to the customer at the customer’s expense. All returns must be sent freight prepaid. These should be sent with shipping providers such as UPS, FedEx or USPS. IBC will not accept any package without an RMA number. All shipping costs for RMA units are at the customer’s expense.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- If you need to return an item, simply call a representative to receive the online link to fill out for approval.