The RTE-POE is a biometric door lock that can be powered and networked via PoE (Power-Over-Ethernet). This capability allows the RTE-POE to function as commercial grade access control system without the traditional cost associated with traditional access control installations. As with the other RTS series locks, the MS1 management kit allows management of user access rights and time & attendance reports. The optional software suite includes a USB fingerprint mouse scanner that can function as a “remote registration device”. Multiple users can be enrolled at one location and then uploaded onto several locks seamlessly across the network.
The RTE-POE provides high user capacity of 1,000 fingerprint and/or Pin code users. Advanced features include: individual user access rights, automatic audit trail tracking and timed door lock & unlock scheduling. Access can be granted using its biometric optical scanner, a pin-code or a combination of both to require “dual-form” authentication. Unlike the other models in this series, the RTE-POE requires hard wired connection to your PoE switch. While this prevents the labor and expense of replacing batteries, the use of a locksmith may be required for proper installation.
The RTE series was designed to function in any environments. It’s constructed with an extremely durable high-grade metal lock body. It boasts an industry leading IP65 rating, meaning it is adaptive to all weather conditions. For convenience and to comply with many building requirements the lock has a removable/replaceable keyway. This will allow several RTS series units to be keyed the same if so desired. These unique features make the RTS a perfect access control solution for any business, factory or government facility that places a high level of importance on security and employee accountability
MS1 Professional Suite
This is the MS1 Professional Suite for use with the RTS/RTE series locks. This software makes managing anywhere from 1 to 1000 users a snap and can control any number of locks. The system will allow you to:
1. Manage users for one or more locks, including adding fingerprints, PIN codes and all individual user permissions, allowed entry times and more.
2. Query and analyze audit trails from any lock in your network.
3. Quickly copy locks to new locks saving you time and money.
4. Backup and Restore all of your lock databases.
5. Edit global lock settings for each lock including global access times and much more.
6. Allows each lock to have a different set of 1,000 users and allows you to cut and paste individual users or even groups of users to any lock in seconds.
The new MS1 software is compatible with any of the RTS series.
Install the appropriate driver (32bit or 64bit) using the links below (on the bottom of your fingerprint scanner near the barcode you will see inside the number shown 2300):
If you see 2300 in the number sequence download the following driver:
Be the first to review this product.
- Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- 12.00 LBS
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)