The RTS is the first American made biometric door lock that can be controlled from a PC using the innovative MS1 management kit or function flawlessly as a stand-alone unit. When the lock is used in conjunction with the MS1 management kit organizing user assess rights and time & attendance reports are easily done on an office or home PC. It even comes with a USB fingerprint mouse scanner that can function as a “remote registration device”. Multiple users can be enrolled at one location and then uploaded onto several locks seamlessly with the include USB data base transfer thumb-drive.
This revolutionary new biometric lock provides high user capacity (1,000), individual user access rights, automatic audit trail tracking and timed door lock & unlock scheduling. Access can be granted using its biometric optical scanner, pin-code or a combination of both to require “dual-form” authentication. The installation of the RTS is simple and easy. It was engineered to be a “DIY” product that will fit on any US standard home style door cut out.
The American made RTS was designed to function in any environments. It’s constructed with an extremely durable high-grade metal lock body. It boasts an industry leading IP56 rating, meaning it is adaptive to all weather conditions. For convenience and to comply with many building requirements the lock has a removable/ replaceable keyway. This will allow several RTS units to all be keyed the same if so desired. These unique features make the RTS a perfect access control solution for any business, factory or government facility that places a high level of importance on security and employee accountability.
MS1 Professional Suite
This is the MS1 Professional Suite for use with the RTS series locks. This software makes managing anywhere from 1 to 1000 users a snap and can control any number of locks. The system will allow you to:
1. Manage users for one or more locks, including adding fingerprints, PIN codes and all individual user permissions, allowed entry times and more.
2. Query and analyze audit trails from any lock in your network.
3. Quickly copy locks to new locks saving you time and money.
4. Backup and Restore all of your lock databases.
5. Edit global lock settings for each lock including global access times and much more.
6. Allows each lock to have a different set of 1,000 users and allows you to cut and paste individual users or even groups of users to any lock in seconds.
The new MS1 software is compatible with any of the RTS series.
Install the appropriate driver (32bit or 64bit) using the links below (on the bottom of your fingerprint scanner near the barcode you will see inside the number shown 2300):
If you see 2300 in the number sequence download the following driver: