All Finishes in Stock and Ready to Ship!
BioBolt® EVO3 is the world’s leader in biometric deadbolt security for your home and office! Great for front doors!
- 99 Fingerprint User Capacity
- Fingerprint, Pin, or Key Access Methods
- ALL Weather with Ansi 2 Deadbolt Latch
- Stand-Alone (No PC Required)
- Add/ Delete Individual Users Directly on the Lock!
The BioBolt evo3 features a 100% all metal lock body. It has no plastic short cuts like other locks on the market. As a result of its heavy duty construction it can be used indoors and outdoors in all four seasons. The metal slide cover protects the newly designed fingerprint scanner. It’s improved optical scanner hardware and algorithm provides quick, reliable all weather high performance. It has the capacity to hold 99 different fingerprint users, making it ideal for any home or small company. Whether needed for outdoor or indoor protection, for home or office access control the BioBolt evo3 is the perfect security solution for today’s heightened security demand.
The BioBolt evo3 is a wonderful security upgrade to any door. If there is a deadbolt lock on a door with an ornate or decorative handle there is no reason to remove the handle. You can just replace the US standard hardware store bland deadbolt lock with a BioBoltEvo3. The lock was design as a “DIY” product that seamlessly fits right in the door hole left by the ordinary deadbolt lock. It comes in 4 popular colors so matching the BioBolt evo3 to your door hardware will be a snap. It allows a home owner to keep the aesthetic beauty they desire while adding contemporary high security to their door. The lock has two very useful ways of enrolling fingerprints. Family members can be quickly setup in the lock all at one time. When a temporary user needs to be enrolled like a babysitter or gardener, their fingers each get a 3 digit ID# which allows for them to be deleted quickly and easily right from the pin pad. While generally used to protect home entrance doors this sophisticated device works exceptionally well indoor too. By installing a BioBolt evo3 you can turn an average closet into a biometrically secured gun or alcohol safe. With so many industry leading features the BioBolt evo3 is a superb addition to any home.
- DIT install - no drilling needed!
- Fits a USA standard 2-1/8" diameter hole with a thickness of 1-3/8" - 2-1/4”
- Ansi Grade 2, FCC, CE certificates
- UL 1034 - Click To Learn More about UL 1034
- Warrington Fire Research Approved - Click To Learn More about Warrington
- Add / delete individual users directly on the lock!
- Stand alone (no PC required) - battery operated
- 99 fingerprint user capacity – 78 pin number users
- Fingerprint, Pin, or Key Access methods
- ALL weather biometric deadbolt - Operating Temp: -4 ° to 140 ° F
- Easy setup and enrollment process
- No software required - Management performed on lock directly
- 4 AA battery with approximately 5,000 uses before replacement
- Sliding weather cover triggers sensor to power on automatically
- Fingerprints will not be lost if batteries fail
- Low battery warning alert
- Includes both : 2 3/8 or 2 3/4 inch deadbolt backsets
- High grade durable sensor with 560 dpi
- BioBolt Evo Owners Manual and Installation Guide (Adobe Acrobat PDF)
- BioBolt Evo Brochure (Adobe Acrobat PDF)
- BioBolt EVO deadbolt front and rear bodies
- Standard Deadbolt Backset(2 3/8" & 2 3/4")
- four (4) US Standard KW1 manual override keys
- Manual and installation templates