HES 1006 electronic strike with great strength
The HES 1006 series electronic strike is the most versatile strike on the market. It has a dual interlocking plunger and a heavy duty steel housing.
- .45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
- .25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 3070 lbs. (fail secure)
- Dynamic strength 350 ft-lbs. (fail secure)
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Fail secure (standard)
- Dual voltage 12 or 24VDC continuous duty
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to 1" deadbolt
- Plug-in connector
- Full keeper shims for horizontal adjustment
- Trim enhancer
- Five year limited warranty
- A (4-7/8" x 1-1/4") For use with Mortise locksets with a normally extended 1" deadbolt without a deadlatch.
- K/KD (4-7/8" x 1-1/4") For use with Mortise locksets with a deadlatch positioned above the latchbolt.
- Z (4-7/8" x 1-1/4") For use with unit and mono locks.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour single door (fail secure only)
- UL 10C fire-rated, 1-1/2 hour double door (fail secure only)
- CAN4-S104(ULC-S104) fire door conformant
- ANSI A250.13-2003 windstorm listed
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
- MEA New York City accepted
- Florida Building Code approved
- Patents #6021038 & 6595564
- Hes 1006 Strike
- FacePlate Option
- 12VDC 2000mA Regulated Power Supply
2006M: Plug In Buzzer
Need to know when someone entered the door? Add a plug in buzzer to create sound when the door is used.
2005M3: Smart Pac III
HES SmartPac III in-line power conditioner. For use in continuous-duty, fail-secure applications.
LBM: Latchbolt Monitor
Choose an LBM style strike instead of standard version with a 630 finish and Latchbolt Monitor (LBM).
Be the first to review this product.
- 3.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout