2000 lbs. Holding Force Gate lock Kit
The GL1 is an Electromechanical Gate Lock was created for gates when weather resistance and security is most needed. It functions in both electrically and manually operated gate installations.
- 2000 lbs. holding force
- Operates under pre-load up to 100 lbs.
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required
- Fail Secure convertible to Fail Safe
- Manual key override (right or left hand)
- Self-aligning receiver (+/- 1/2" horizontally) helps compensate for gate misalignment and sag
- Tamper proof cast aluminum housing
- Latch status monitor switch (SPDT)
- Heavy wall 1/2" inside diameter threaded steel coupling
- Hardened steel latch
- Surface Mount
- Black krinkle powder coated finish
- 2000 Lbs
- 870mA at 12VDC; 720mA at 24VDC current draws and voltage
- Operable at -58 to +167F [-50 to +75C]
- Securitron 2000 lbs GL1
- 2000mA Power Supply
Flex Mount Gate Lock Brackets
Designed mounting brackets for use with the M62FG Magnalock and GL1 Gate lock for a professional looking and high security mounting platform.
Post Shim Brackets are used to adapt both small and large Post Brackets to pole/post sizes smaller than 2" or 3" respectively in 1/8" increments - 1-7/8", 1-3/4", 1-5/8" 2-7/8", 2-3/4", 2-5/8", etc.
- Pre-configured kits include all lock mounting hardware and post shims
- Post brackets are pre-drilled, lock and strike brackets are pre-tapped
- 8" tall x 3/16" thick zinc-plated steel provides durability and long life
- Lock and strike brackets are reversible doubling the mounting variations
- Allows simple bolt on installation, or the entire system can be welded
- Allows superior adjustabililty of lock and strike before final welding
- Permits electronics to be mounted on either the fence post or gate post
- FMK-SL will function with GL1 when post separation is between 1" and 3-3/4"
- FMK-SL will function with M62FG when post separation is between 1" and 2-1/4" when using Shock Absorbing Strike Mount (SASM)
- FMK-SL will function with M62FG when post separation is between 1" and 3-3/4" without SASM
- FMK-SW will function with either M62FG or the GL1 where post separation is between 1" and 2-3/4"
Be the first to review this product.
- 6.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout